Young People with Special Educational needs face challenges that can be complex and lifelong. But, with the right support and encouragement, we work to develop the skills and culture necessary to understand these needs and improve their quality of life.
We provide customised and unique education services which release all the potential enabling the learner to move on to the next milestone in their life’s journey.
- 1:1 academic holistic support for children aged 5-19
- Targeted intensive support for educationally and socially excluded young people.
- Individual learning plans
- Fast-tracking through GCSEs and functional skills
- Flexible, needs-led support, working in the community, homes, schools or colleges
- Advocacy for young people at risk of exclusion from school, requiring EHCP’s or involved in the criminal justice system
- Mentoring, mediations and intervention for young people at risk of gang membership, exploitation, abuse or other difficulties affecting their ability to learn